What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bally Gold Ball "The Future of Pinball Has Just Arrived" 9/9 REDUCED £999

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Alias
Dont be nosey :-)
Up next is my nice original Bally Gold Ball 1983. Many of you will have played this very machine at PlayExpo and Pinfest (this is the less faded example!)

Invisiglass (small scratch but better than the many scratched original!)
New Forest speaker upgrade with separate tweeter behind BB grill
Clean original boards
Multi ROM daughter board running Gold Ball custom ROM
VGC original manual
Flyer
LED strip around shooter arch
BG has been kryloned but could do with re-attaching (or nice resto now available)

Pictures here https://photos.app.goo.gl/C4AqqCy8rrTR9RYZ7

Play, test, collect from Basingstoke area or use Martin.

IMG_20230617_120448.jpg
IMG_20230617_120957.jpg

Special Saturday price bump reduction to £999 - a fully working complete and well cared for SS Bally including invisiglass, original manual/flyer and multi-game ROM for less than a grand. :thumbs:

Located in the affluent area of Basingstoke :rofl: close proximity to @Solar Sailer- typically all four car wheels should be present following visit. No Greggs included at bargain price but my Jug dog will bark at you until cash is on the glass. 🐶🤑

Oi go easy I live in the big B stoke, my trailers the one behind the burnt out wheely bin shed, next to the burnt out police car

Pug crosses are great as long as they get a proper snout - seem to retain the pug character without the breathing problems

Back
Top Bottom