What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Fathom £3250

andy

Site Supporter
10 Years
Ah, yes!

Fathom for sale - this is (with Centaur) the pinnacle of the 1981 Bally games.

* The game plays nicely, displays good, squawk and talk and all electronics fine, remote battery holder.
* The playfield has some wear as you can see. It does look better in the flesh than in the pictures (honestly!) but its definitely not a minter. Plastics are good and there is a partial set of unused repo plastics which will come with the game too.
* The backglass looks lovely and is in very good condition, but there is an area on the rhs mermaids face, down her arm and onto the air tank where the paint looks to have lost adhesion, even though it isn’t bubbling. I don’t think that’s got any worse in the 5 year or so I’ve had the game, and again your eye isn’t drawn to it when looking at / playing the game, but it needs mentioning,
* The cab is pretty good, backbox lock mechanism is missing though.

Price now £3250

Collection from Bristol.

Andy

IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg

Last edited:
43 years old and still going strong.

Have my doubts that a Haggis will be running in 43 years time.

Price drop to £3250

I’m not going to drop this too far though, I wasn’t planning for this to be one of the games I would be keeping but given how much I’ve been enjoying playing it over the weekend it wouldn’t really be a hardship if I do….I’d forgotten what a well-designed game it is. :)

Anyway please PM if interested :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom