What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally Elektra Fuse

Solar Sailer

Site Supporter
I did wonder how long the original fuses would last... the one that has blown is the fuse on the playfield by the flippers. I've check the transistors on the driver board and they seem ok.

The fuse says it's a 5amp 32 volt 311 but struggling to find today's alternative.

Any one else replaced this type before?
TIA

Hold on, isn't that fuse for the non-flipper solenoids?. AIR it was a 1A fuse on all the Bally/Stern games of that age that I owned, except for Flight 2000, which used a 1.25A (or was it 1.5?)

Last edited:
Hold on, isn't that fuse for the non-flipper solenoids?. AIR it was a 1A fuse on all the games of that age that I owned, except for Flight 2000, which used a 1.25A (or was it 1.5?)

Seems to be a mix of answers to be honest. The dudes on Pinside think 1 or 4 amp.

Yes Jay these are for the non flipper Solenoids

Friday I has no Solenoids
Saturday I had the knocker and coin return and back box Solenoid working.
Now back to nothing and a blown fuse.

New fuse and blow on a Solenoid test. I think on right slingshot or right saucer. I will pay attention on fuse number 2!
Knocker, coin door and back box Solenoid cycles which is what it should do so just need to see if I am shorting something.

Back
Top Bottom