What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally Dungeons & Dragons?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
I have been lucky enough to find a fully populated playffield in very nice condition along with the mpu, sound board and game manual. what's the chances of finding a donor cab along with the other bits? I think I know the answer lol.

Thought on this please guys?

Will post pics later

Cheers Ronnie

Playfield does have some wear and some flaking on the right pictured which is a shame looks like the Mylar is not great either! Removing that could be fatal!

70C7A734-3A3F-46E8-B3E2-490120018223.jpeg42AF0821-A0FC-4BF5-B2ED-C4F295730B85.jpeg788EB9EB-244B-491F-83B0-699E288D0164.jpeg

The cab for D&D is a unique shape only used on very few titles. I think you would have more chance getting one made.

Reactions: JMP
Realistically as no repro spares available for d n d there is a lot of valuable parts on that deck including the rare outlane saves. And a lovely peice of artwork left over . Making a cab getting displays and a translite are doable but what a lot of work for what in the end not a very good game. And the minute you try and sell... wheres the topper ?

There’s a topper for sale here

I would be willing to part out the playfield for anyone restoring a game, otherwise not sure what I would do with it

Back
Top Bottom