What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally 6803 MPU

Game On

Banned
Hi all.. I have a Bally 6803 MPU. it boots fine Music and speech is fine but I strongly suspect the switch matrix to be faulty. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement board, original or re-make, or a repair service for these MPU's? I dont have a test rig and without it is almost impossible to fault find.

Thank you

Hi all.. I have a Bally 6803 MPU. it boots fine Music and speech is fine but I strongly suspect the switch matrix to be faulty. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement board, original or re-make, or a repair service for these MPU's? I dont have a test rig and without it is almost impossible to fault find.

Thank you
I'd be happy to try it out in my party animal if you like... pm me.

I'd be happy to try it out in my party animal if you like... pm me.
Thank you but i am sure the switch matrix is bad when i test the individual crosspoints they dont register with the MPU. I am trying to find somone who can supply a replacement or repair mine as i have no test kit. Any ideas?

A company called Swemmer did make a repro 6803 board but that was years ago and I don’t know if they are still available- so that’s probably not much help…. :rolleyes:

You might find repair tips here though http://www.pinrepair.com/6803

Back
Top Bottom