What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally 6802 MPU Schematics (Cybernaut/Fireball Classic)

Apparently the Fireball Classic handbook has the schematics at the back.

http://www.ipdb.org/files/853/Bally_1985_Fireball_Classic_Operator_Handbook.pdf

Arrgh!

I downloaded all the fireball classic files from ipdb and put them in a folder, I checked the schematics, and they were the wrong ones for the regular -35 MPU

I just clicked the link you provided, and it has the right schematics!

Just to prove I am not going crazy, I just double checked the ones I downloaded and it's the wrong MPU, so someone has corrected the upload, and I would have never thought to check the same file twice, so thanks for that :)

I don't know why Bally decided to make this board more difficult to repair by painting over the entire board in green, so that the tracks are not visible.

Arrgh!

I downloaded all the fireball classic files from ipdb and put them in a folder, I checked the schematics, and they were the wrong ones for the regular -35 MPU

I just clicked the link you provided, and it has the right schematics!

Just to prove I am not going crazy, I just double checked the ones I downloaded and it's the wrong MPU, so someone has corrected the upload, and I would have never thought to check the same file twice, so thanks for that :)
www.sherv.net_cm_emoticons_hello_hats_off_salute_smiley_emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom