What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backglasses from the US

DAD

Site Supporter
Alias
David Dutton
When the Parcelforce driver dumps your pack of 3 backglasses from the USA and runs away, when the pack looks like this, and when it has this letter attached, you fear the worst !

Big Kudos then to Shay Arcades on their packing as all 3 were completely undamaged 😊

20210208_123302.jpgBox.jpgParcelforce.jpg

I've ordered 3 times from Shay, and twice from Coos in Belgium, and every time they arrive I open the box expecting the worst.

So far amazingly it's all been OK - having spent much of my working life on the mail order business I know just how badly carriers can treat parcels 🙁

What a cop out from parcel force, how can anyone receiving the parcel prove where the damage was done

Not really a cop out from Parcel Force though IF it’s actually true. If someone gave them an already broken item it’s hardly their fault.

The only other realistic alternative would be for them to refuse to accept it and not deliver.

To be fair parcel force can say anything they want on how they received the parcel, unless they have proof of how they received it in the first place.
I still think it a cop out letter.

Are the backglasses any good ? You happy with the quality ?

They didn’t exactly fill in the letter either, so is meaningless.

Great news that they were all ok.

@DRD Yes, their quality is good.
The Roto Pool is one of the new ones, the Jack in the Box is one of theirs that has been in my game for a few years.
I'm not sure if the original would have had the same amount of bleed around the ball in play light, but I'm very happy with it

@Paul Not as far as I'm aware!

!RotoPool.png20210212_161916.jpg20210212_161944.jpg

@DAD how do they charge shipped? I have emailed them but heard nothing back yet. Just wondering who is cheaper. PinballBackglass in Italy or the Dutch guys
The Italian one is on 4mm glass and currently €285 shipped

edit: he replied as I wrote this. Same price 👍
Guess it boils down to whose is best!!!!
@Moonraker any opinions

edit: he replied as I wrote this. Same price 👍
Guess it boils down to whose is best!!!!
@Moonraker any opinion
I'd prefer Shay over our Italian friend as they have a few more techniques like colour windows and mirroring.

Have Shay confirmed Rocky as it's not listed on their website...?

someone on here bought Rocky from bgresto, I think he posted pics

Back
Top Bottom