What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back :-)

Spadge

Registered
I wish to express my thanks to everyone who both supported me and wished me well when I had a bit of a clear-out of my collection a few months back.

The situation is looking better for me personally, so I've started adding tables again. Up to 7 and still got that TOM to refurb.

I've added some new titles to my collection and some of the biggies that I missed. Time for me to play more and do some more modding :)

I've met some great and really nice people through the site, either socially or through deals and bagged some good friendships along the way - cheers!

Well, you weren't away for long but welcome back anyway.
Try new stuff as well as the games you've missed, some great titles out there.

Well, you weren't away for long but welcome back anyway.
Try new stuff as well as the games you've missed, some great titles out there.

Iron Man VE, Tron are new to me.
TAF, TZ, AFM are ones I missed.

I really enjoyed putting the collection together and modding them all.

Out of idle curiosity - are you at all saddened by the fact that you sold the machines you had and are having to build back up again so soon? Your collection looked amazing, all of the machines looked to be in superlative condition.

If it were me I think I'd be a bit annoyed that I was coming back soon and having to start from scratch getting things back to the way I wanted? :)

Welcome back though :)

Out of idle curiosity - are you at all saddened by the fact that you sold the machines you had and are having to build back up again so soon? Your collection looked amazing, all of the machines looked to be in superlative condition.

If it were me I think I'd be a bit annoyed that I was coming back soon and having to start from scratch getting things back to the way I wanted? :)

Welcome back though :)

Well, I don't beat myself up about it. I loved working and modding the machines, so I was a little sad but it focused me on other things for a while.

Half the fun is the collection and improving them. Life's been mostly good to me, I've a lot be thankful for.

Welcome back Spadge, great to see we have one of the modfathers using all mod cons in pinball, glad you appear to once again have a pocket full of pretty green and have already made a good start to your new collection

Back
Top Bottom