What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold B/W cpu board

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Please read all the post and look at the pics before you dive in.
This was in a Getaway i bought last Dec. No plug was installed and no batteries so i bought it non working. Having put a plug on it when i got home it came up factory settings etc. The door buttons did nothing. I cheated with a jumper wire and got it into attract mode.
So it has had some acid damage and someone has done some repairs. NOT ME by the way. I cannot be ar*ed to have a go at fixing it.
Yours for the princely sum of £25.00 inc UK post.
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1468.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG

Seeing all those sockets in the lower reaches of the pcb had me wondering if it was from a Getaway where I had the switch matrix driver chip repeatedly damaged, but the "20006" on the label shows it's originally from a Bally-badged game, Dr. Who I think.

Seeing all those sockets in the lower reaches of the pcb had me wondering if it was from a Getaway where I had the switch matrix driver chip repeatedly damaged, but the "20006" on the label shows it's originally from a Bally-badged game, Dr. Who I think.

How do you remember all this stuff your like Pinball’s answer to rainman lol

I have that sort of memory, I suppose. In the 5-digit numbering, 2 as the first digit is Bally, and 5 is Williams. If the 2nd and 3rd are other than 00, it's a territory i.d., and the 1st/4th/5th are the individual 'project'/game

Back
Top Bottom