What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B.o.p jet bumper fault

Pudsey pinball

Registered
My lower jet bumper fails to fire when in game mode also fails to fire in test mode , the jet scores but doesn't fire, put multimeter on other jets and a voltage briefly appears as it fires but the other shows no voltage, the knocker fails to fire too , all fuses check out ok? Any tips

Either bad connection from board to coil or bad drive transistor.

Check all wiring good from board to coil.

If so then check to see if the coil is good by momentarily grounding it. Power on, attach one end of alligator clip lead to ground strap in cab or side rail, briefly touch the ground lug of the coil - the one with a single wire attached - if coil and fuse good it should fire.

If so then good chance bad drive transistor for that coil. Have you got the manual or is there a solenoid chart in the game somewhere ? That will identify the transistor.

Manual at ipdb.org

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck !

Hey grizz checked and belled out wiring that's all good, the coil is good it fires when it's grounded so it's must be a board fault on transister can't download the manual as I'm having net probs and it's too bigger file for iPhone but at least I know what's going on with it thanks man:)

Back
Top Bottom