What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avengers pro

Pin head

Registered
just thought I needed to write a little review on this as all the ones I've read online are terrible. I bought the game for my kids mainly for the theme and wasn't to worried about gameplay as they would enjoy it just down to the hulk figure and nice look. What I've found though is a extremely enjoyable testing game. All reviews state how shots are impossible to make like hawk eye and black widow but really it's about taking ur time with the shots and when pulled of feel extremely rewarding. Probably not a great pick up and play pin but in home use when u have time to get involved becomes extremely enjoyable. Picked up mine from home use so in great shape and I've owned walking dead le and wizard of oz , iron man af ij cftbl ft bf stng sm Mario ss and have got to say this is keeping me hooked as much as any of these so far. Apart from walkin dead le wish I kept hold of it

Nice to hear you are enjoying it, I have never seen one let alone played one, they must be just as rare in the UK as mustang or WWE.

Yeah never see them about so jumped at getting one just goes to show that you can't listen to online reviews all the time

Good to hear some positive words on the game.
I've not spent enough game time on it so can't really comment on it. Killer theme and a good looker to boot.

it is really not that bad sold my le last week yes the shots are tight but i could often hit black widow 3 times on the bounce for the kids hulk multiball is easy to start so keeps them entertained one thing i would say is change all the settings to extra easy to start with and enjoy

Yeah i quiet liked it also (the one with the hulk on the playfield) some nice shots etc

Only thing i didnt really like was the balls always seemed to get stuck behind the hulks arms just when you needed them..

Played it in the arcade in Newcastle (county Down) but its now been replaced by a Woz (last year at least)

Great to hear your enjoying Avengers Dan, sounds fun and a great theme

Just had a look at the colour dmd and really tempted to go for it are they easy enough to replace. Yeah shots are tight but think it's the first pin where I'm having to really take time with my shots which makes it extremely rewarding when they come of. All settings are on easy now and really makes it none stop action. Colour dmd non reflective class and some mirror blades in the coming months will make this a keeper I think plus new custom speech

Back
Top Bottom