What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Avengers Infinity Quest Pro £6800

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
I'm moving on this lovely Avengers Infinity Quest Pro. Originally tarted up I believe by Chris B. It's pretty loaded and has Stern art blades, shaker motor, beautiful sparkly yellow powder coating, speaker upgrades (I think JBLs) and those posh round speaker lights. Oh and a shooter lane protector. Since having it I have rebuilt the flippers (new plungers, sleeves, springs and stops) not really out of necessity more out of OCD and put some new balls in it. Game is lightening quick and has no wear. It has approx 3500 plays. I'm not home to check the exact amount. It spent a couple of months in a pub but was meticulously cared for by the Artist Formerly Known as Will. and you wouldn't know it.

Got so much going on in real life at the moment that pinball has really taken a massive back seat and so I'm stepping away from the hobby somewhat. With that in mind I MAY trade down for a tidy older game + cash my way or just sell outright. I'm basically living in London at present and the machine is located in Dorset but more pics and video available on request or the game can be viewed/played when I'm back if you fancy a visit. Potential trade games I MIGHT be into, WWF Royal Rumble, Baywatch, Starship Troppers, NBA Fastbreak, Bram Stokers Dracula, Goldeneye... Maybe one or two others. If not more than happy with a straight sale. £6800

bwa15w.jpg

PXL_20220622_191346706.jpg

PXL_20220623_145350411.jpg

PXL_20220713_092023815.jpg

It's been kindly pointed out to me that 35 degree August might not be the best time to sell pinball machines 😂. I've had two offers on this game but not really what I'm after. Trying to weigh up what to do, may just keep for now.

It's been kindly pointed out to me that 35 degree August might not be the best time to sell pinball machines 😂. I've had two offers on this game but not really what I'm after. Trying to weigh up what to do, may just keep for now.
Andy after pinfest when new people have tried it and people are back after their holidays it will sell no probs … this will soon be 8250 nib so £6800 will be a easy sell in 4 to 6 week … I never look at a pin as spending 6800 it’s what it will resell at when you’ve finished with it … in this market a buyer will lose very little to have a lot of fun especially with Christmas coming everyone wants a pin to play on over Xmas …. Glws Andy just be patient it will go it’s holiday head time every man and his dog is away

Andy after pinfest when new people have tried it and people are back after their holidays it will sell no probs … this will soon be 8250 nib so £6800 will be a easy sell in 4 to 6 week … I never look at a pin as spending 6800 it’s what it will resell at when you’ve finished with it … in this market a buyer will lose very little to have a lot of fun especially with Christmas coming everyone wants a pin to play on over Xmas …. Glws Andy just be patient it will go it’s holiday head time every man and his dog is away

Cheers dude yeah it's only been up a couple of days. I'm away again tomorrow so it doesn't really matter for now tbh.

Three people absolutely kicking tyres like you wouldn't believe 😂 .

Last edited:
Quite a few different offers on this, just trying to figure out what to do!

wait for the price you want, or accept who over offered what you wanted first! :)

Be gone by weekend this Andy sounds like someone’s close to making a deal with you … looks great with the yellow sparkle trim

Back
Top Bottom