What's new

Trade Austin Powers

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi , Does anyone fancy a really ,really nice Austin Powers pinball in full working order which ain`t easy to find. If so let me know what you have to swap /trade as i would prefer to get a pinball back in rather than just a straight sale.
Cabinet and backbox are top quality condition. Playfield is also very nice. Everything works properly which i believe is very rare for this particular game. I have fitted new LEDs which really brighten up the game. Flippers have had new plungers, end stops, coil sleeves and flipper bushings. New balls have just been fitted.
If you are looking for one of these i doubt if you will find many better. I will be ebaying it in around a week or so but i thought i would test the water first to see i f anyone has any interesting trades.

Reason for sale is simple........i truly cannot stand the background music which i had no idea was so annoying till i had it in my gamesroom playing it every night !

Regards,
John .

Hi John
Would a Jurrasic Park be of interest to you?
Cheers Hud

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No worries John, I do have a top notch T3 that I could be tempted to move on if that floated your boat
If you dont get a trade or swap that takes your fancy let me know before you go the fleabay route please [emoji106]

No worries John, I do have a top notch T3 that I could be tempted to move on if that floated your boat
If you dont get a trade or swap that takes your fancy let me know before you go the fleabay route please [emoji106]

I have only ever played one game on a T3. How does it compare to T2 ?

I've never played a T2 so can't comment either.....anyone?

T2 is the better game by far and is brutal and keeps you coming back for more punishment. T3 IMHO suffers from linear rules and is too easy.

Hi , i would have been tempted had i not had a lovely T-3 sitting beside my Austin Powers ! Personally i like the T-3 a lot, i have had it over a year now and it has played brilliantly without any hassles or niggles which is not something i can say about many pinballs .

Cheers,
John,

Same here John I love my T3, owned for just under a year and had zero issues too. Will have to try a T2 at some point when I come across one to see how they compare.
Good luck with finding a trade and if you dont please let me know [emoji106]

Must admit i wouldn`t mind trying a T-2 again as it is many years since i had one. Trouble is they tend to be very well used and not in the best of condition plus they tend to fetch more money than the actual game warrants in my opinion. Mine was a tired example back then never mind now ! I have had a couple of T-3s over the years and each one played spot on. I love the rock solid ramps and the fact the ball goes where it`s meant to without flying all over the place. Great theme, well built and reliable.

Meanwhile i shall get on with a playfield stripdown on the Austin Powers and get it nice and clean ready for some photos next week,

Cheers,
John.

Back
Top Bottom