What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Austin Powers £1750

andy

Site Supporter
I'd rate this is as in good players condition, nothing much wrong but not mint.

Good points - its got a new Dr Evil bash figure and new mini-me spaceman spinner, also half-moon flipper button protectors and a cliffys on the Austin Powers hole. It all works including the laser and time machine and the display is strong and bright - the line through it on the picture I s just the camera - the cab and legs are good too and it has a remote battery holder fitted.

Bad points - usual piece of wear on the playfield by the subterranean drill lights where the hole kicks out (though only the top coat has worn, the paint itself hasn't worn as you can see on the pics) also there's wear to the hole itself but that's pretty much covered by the cliffy.

It could do with a proper clean and there are a few GI bulbs need replacing, but other than that it's nice and fast and plays as it should!

Looking for £1900 or interested in a trade for anything really, cash either way. Machine is in Bristol, collection or local-ish delivery possible or of course there's Martin!

Cheers,
Andy

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bump for price reduction to £1750.

If no-one wants it at this price it will either go on eBay or I'll keep hold of it!

Bump for price reduction to £1750.

If no-one wants it at this price it will either go on eBay or I'll keep hold of it!

Keep hold of it, price will go up when Austin Powers 4 comes out ;)

Interested in trading with an RFM. I can get a van and do the driving?

I'm not really keen on having a Pin2K, thanks anyway for the offer Andrew

Keep hold of it, price will go up when Austin Powers 4 comes out ;)

According to Wikipedia it's "reportedly been in development since 2005" so it must be out soon!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom