What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Aurich Alternate Translite for Shadow

I saw a message from Aurich the other day on pin side he said he had been away for a bit and had about 1500 Messages which at some point he may go through if motivated

I am para frazing of course but also mentioned his Translites

obviously a busy guy so nothing anytime soon

That’s the best of the rest I’ve seen currently on eBay from the US

Attachments

• DD66FBF8-3B2A-47D7-8A61-311AF4ED28CA.png
    DD66FBF8-3B2A-47D7-8A61-311AF4ED28CA.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 80
Yes saw the maid one. Not keen tbh

heres hoping someone on here reading this has a couple collecting dust in a drawer 🤞

Yes saw the maid one. Not keen tbh

heres hoping someone on here reading this has a couple collecting dust in a drawer [emoji1696]
Will give aurich another message try that as the more people who want it maybe worth doing a batch am prepared to wait lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Will give aurich another message try that as the more people who want it maybe worth doing a batch am prepared to wait lol

This was his last post but hes been on pinside today so maybe one coming soon:-
I'm here and there. Nothing dramatic, just took a nice long break. Popped back in when I heard about Rick and Morty, really happy for Scott and Erik and Bowen and Spooky, wanted to see how that was going. When my friends do well it makes me happy.
Nothing I really feel like participating in, so haven't posted, just lurked around a bit. Happened to see this thread, so here's your answer. It's not supposed to be a mystery or anything, just tired.
I've got 1,561 unread emails piled up I haven't had time to get to, so if you're PMing me it's probably sitting in that mess. I gotta dig in at some point, I'm just procrastinating. If you're asking if I have mods in the stock the answer is no, not right now. I'm not unwilling to figure that out, do a Shadow run or something, but it means, well, reading all those emails and getting organized. I'm just procrastinating on it honestly.
Don't waste your time looking for me on Facebook, that's a garbage fire I don't plan to return to. But sorry if I left anyone hanging, not really intentional, just kinda ... behind on it all.

Fingers crossed lol

Last edited:
No reply m8 just might just wait, the one you fancy there's two alternatives on that listing one with the woman in a French maids outfit as well

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

It’s kind of a shame Aurich did such a good job. Makes all the others look a bit lame

and also a testament to Bally for making such a turd in the first place that there are so may alternatives

Arrived a little creased but it’s fine when the protective covering was removed .

Also did well on the import chargeslottery @£16.

so pleased to purge Baldwin from the game, next will be the LED treatment to make it pop

Attachments

• AF94458B-FDDD-40DC-9A64-100DE9906BA5.jpeg
    AF94458B-FDDD-40DC-9A64-100DE9906BA5.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 57
  • 2C42F4E5-6E54-4091-A800-C9A9244C1478.jpeg
    2C42F4E5-6E54-4091-A800-C9A9244C1478.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 58
Nice, mine hasn't arrived yet still saying in transit from la dist centre so anyday now, have got led ready to install, a pin2dmd to go green on display, [emoji16]

hopefully be with you soon, I did stump up the extra for Saturday delivery as parcel force can be a bit random so wanted it in my possession ASAP

I’m a sucker for the original orange, I loath the television sets in new pins but green dmd sounds interesting please post a pic when installed

Do you happen to know how many GI lamps I need to order? There are plenty of insert kits available but unsure on GI requiments. Did you opt for cool white or warm ? I awways go cool white but tempted with warm for the playfield on this one.

hopefully be with you soon, I did stump up the extra for Saturday delivery as parcel force can be a bit random so wanted it in my possession ASAP

I’m a sucker for the original orange, I loath the television sets in new pins but green dmd sounds interesting please post a pic when installed

Do you happen to know how many GI lamps I need to order? There are plenty of insert kits available but unsure on GI requiments. Did you opt for cool white or warm ? I awways go cool white but tempted with warm for the playfield on this one.
I just bought a kit from Phil at pinball heaven m8 about 80 quid full set and they are comet [emoji3]

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Had I realised Phil now stocks comets I would have ordered for sure. I bought a kit from the states certainly makes a change being able to see where the ball is
photo makes the leds look much more purple than real life

it’s amazing how you can update a nearly 30 year old game these days

need a backboard decal next off the Judge now that it’s so bright

Attachments

• 19E941AF-07AB-4E28-9A0F-F5E1D8D76B11.png
    19E941AF-07AB-4E28-9A0F-F5E1D8D76B11.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom