What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Atlantis, Road Kings, Sharkey's, FB2

andy

Site Supporter
Well it seems to be the season for 'Wanted' posts, so here's mine! :)

• Atlantis - I ask for this every so often......maybe success this time!!!
  • Road Kings - No joy a couple of months ago but worth a try again?
  • Fireball 2 - On my wanted list for years.
  • Sharkey's Shootout - never played one (so might regret it) but fancy having a go!
If you've got any of those please let me know! :thumbs:

Cheers,
Andy

I might be up for letting my Fireball 2 go but it will be pretty expensive I'd think. It was the restored one at NLP last October and there's a shop log on it here:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fireball-2.27480/

I'd probably put the original displays and S&T board back in to knock the price down as I can re-use them in my other Bally games. Let me figure out how much I've got in it in parts so I can let you know a price as I can't afford to take a big loss on it I'm afraid.

Let me figure out how much I've got in it in parts so I can let you know a price as I can't afford to take a big loss on it I'm afraid.

Ok great, I'll wait to hear from you.....the original displays and S&T no problem at all! :)

Andy

That was a best in show winner at the NLP from memory. I had a few games with @carl lawrence on it. Not only does it look great, but it also plays well. I'd be after it myself had I not just exhausted all goodwill back home by summarily installing and then dismantling a filthy banzai in the lounge just before Christmas. "It does look much cleaner" was one of the few nice things uttered by 'er indoors on the subject

Chris risked a very careful mylar pull on this game and it came off beautifully.

My Road Kings might be for sale later in the year, it's still mid restoration but will never be a minter

Ronnie

I agree with the other comments about Chris' Fireball 2. I've seen it at his house as well as played it at the show and it is absolutely stunning.

jesus everyone can you please stop sucking Ron's splooter?
i saw that Fireball2 and it was the biggest ugliest pile of sh1t in the room.
i was certain it was just some pile of rotting rubbish waiting for the cleaners to be paid to come and clear it away.

Back
Top Bottom