What's new

Sold Assorted items available at Pinfest (please check - will be updated)

VeeMonroe

Registered
Two b****d B/W WPC slide assemblies (left/right). Free to a good home as f***d up.
6F35F825-979F-4333-A596-8A699824137D.jpeg

Last edited:
VUK wireform with non-working switch and switch cover missing for Fish Tales. Free to a good home.

14EAE588-4302-4447-B62D-C1EDE11C3A8B.jpeg

PLACEHOLDER

A pile of Stern rubbers taken off Godzilla (two years old) and JP2 (a month old). Also, a pile of silicone rubbers taken off a CFTBL. This is a placeholder because the JP2 ones and CFTBL haven’t fully come off yet. A few of the Stern post rubbers are ’b******d’ because I removed them with needle-nosed pliers.

£20 (but open to offers).

Removed to replace with different colours/Titan rubbers.

7ECC744B-091B-4B58-86A1-86FAA64EE1EE.jpeg

NOTE: We will only be at Pinfest on Saturday. However, I’m female and have bright red hair, so come and find me :)

Working cast button (non-illuminated) for Fish Tales. A bit rusty but works okay (like the rest of the pin). Removed to fit a lighted button.

£5

Cast button.jpg

My usual offer of incandescent bulbs free to a good owner. There should be more available than shown by Pinfest, as I’ll hopefully have stripped the back box on Alien Poker.
2745FE36-697C-46AB-AA5F-102B9C7F3FF5.jpeg

Another Fish Tales launch button. It did launch the ball at one point, but I can’t confirm it lights up because we never got that far.

Thus, free to a good owner.

AF3BF455-1165-42D2-A3E3-1B4081F79ED4.jpeg

The really s***y overpriced Mezel Mods sign cover for Godzilla.

I’m sure everyone has the nicer neon sign, but the resin one costs some ridiculous amount new ($25) - so, available for £10 (open to offers). Never installed. Comes with its original sticky.

75C14995-D8E5-4795-872F-18604CF93D01.jpeg

A NEW, but VERY bent set of 80s Williams side rails. FREE to a good home because Marco Specialities sent me a replacement. Someone adept with a hammer might be able to do something with these.
IMG_6803.jpeg

IMG_6801.jpeg

Yes please Vee. We would love the side rails 🤗 one of my swl pals can collect it as i never travel up norfff…..
Cheers Keef…..
(Ohh and we are with on Magic girl love to play that! Black hole is a awesome game not played it since i was 15/16. He says sounding like a right ole duffer)

Yes please Vee. We would love the side rails 🤗 one of my swl pals can collect it as i never travel up norfff…..
Cheers Keef…..
(Ohh and we are with on Magic girl love to play that! Black hole is a awesome game not played it since i was 15/16. He says sounding like a right ole duffer)
Sorry, Keef. I was DM'd by @Fantazia2 at 5:42pm. Haven't worked out how it works when I've got simultaneous DMs and postings, but I think he got there first :( Sorry about that :(

Will be in an iron maiden shirt so any hurricane parts to Tmnt data east on the Sunday . Kevin is all weekend if that don’t suit you and my neighbour and friend

Final call on the FREE incandescent bulbs, FREE rubbers (an EXCITING reduction) and a Mezel Mods cover for Godzilla (open to offers)! I'll be at Pinfest on Saturday.

Hi Vee - I'll take the rubbers please (but I only really want one of the 6 tiny black ones - happy to split if anyone wants the rest, or take them all as you want rid)

Cheers, Stew

Hi Vee - I'll take the rubbers please (but I only really want one of the 6 tiny black ones - happy to split if anyone wants the rest, or take them all as you want rid)

Cheers, Stew
Thanks. If anyone else wants to split, give me a shout, but the reality is I’m trying to get spare parts out of my basement and shipping them up to Pinfest is a good way to go ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom