What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Article on the UK pinball scene

great article, i especially enjoyed the reference to a new audience of bearded craft beer drinkers. i think the only thing missing was a nod to the fact that when pinball had its last great surge of popularity in the 90s, all the 16-35s that played their hearts out had no money. now it's 20 years later, and we same people are now 36-55, and we have enough cash to afford to drive a car, meaning we also have enough cash to buy a pin for our home or garage, in the UK the home market and social scene is still miles ahead of the pay-to-play scene, as there's still only very few games out on site. but bring on the revival!

i think i may as well go and post that on the page

Surely the beer drinking beard people are behind us.
What ever happened to Adrian ?

It is growing. Getting really hard to find rare games even in the USA - trying to collect some of the great 70's Gottliebs in really nice condition and it ain't easy. And dont get me started on VAT plus shipping:mad:

Back
Top Bottom