What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Arcade1UP SF2 upgraded Sanwa sticks, riser and Stool- £200.

SteadyP

Site Supporter
Alias
Steady
Hi all, for sale is my Street Fighter 2 Arcade1UP cab with an SF2 official stool and Sanwa sticks fitted. I’m on my hols until after the weekend so will post pics in a few days. Drop me a message if you’re interested- it’s not been modded with a Pi or tinkered about with other than the Sanwa sticks which have an 8-way gate for pulling off the special moves and feel far better to the cr*p it came with. Simply doesn’t get played enough since I got interested in pinball. Works perfectly- stock buttons, a few small marks near the edges of the cab and a deck overlay and protector applied as the original art wore off a bit. All supplied by A1UP and not really noticeable but shall post pictures soon and try to point out. Collection possible from Newcastle / North East. Cheers, Peter

Now £200 before it goes to EBay- not going to Pinfest so it would would have to be a collection from the North East.

Back
Top Bottom