What's new

Arcade cab prices

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I know there are people on here who know a fair bit more about original arcade cabs than I do so I'm looking for some info on current pricing. I'm assuming that Ebay works the same for arcade cabs as it does for pins so most of the stuff on there is over priced.

I'm interested in the prices and availability of a few different cabs so if anyone out there could advise on the below:
  • Time Crisis
  • Point Blank
  • Outrun (normal standup or cabaret)
So what sort of cash would I be looking at for a nice example, how easy is it to find a nice example, common problems etc. There always seems to be Time Crisis and Point Blank cabs on the bay but they're always the same ones that just get re-listed.

Outrun upright - £500-£800
Mini a bit cheaper. Really depends on condition.

Time Crisis and Point blank will be a lot cheaper.

Also, whilst on jamma + i would ask about time crisis, as i believe the first couple if go wrong cost a small fortune to mend

A decent Point Blank cab should cost about £300(fully working and pretty good condition)
Time Crisis slightly more I think.

I've often thought about getting a cab as well so for somebody who knows naff all about them what is the difference between jammaplus and ukvac.com do they do the same stuff or are they totally different?

Jamma+ is more Jamma based (cabs after 87) where UKVAC is more of the older machines.
That's it in it's simplest form but there is some overlapping of the 2 sites

I think everyone wants an Egret 2, they are very sought after

Ta dude, none of them are minters but I prefer it that way, they all work, that's the main thing.
A lot of the guys with mint candy cabs are understandably reluctant to take them to events, I don't have that problem lol

Jamma+ is more Jamma based (cabs after 87) where UKVAC is more of the older machines.
That's it in it's simplest form but there is some overlapping of the 2 sites

Thats a nice easy explanation just need to have a look around and see what cab I like, probably have a look at expo

Back
Top Bottom