What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade 1up ridge racer

AllstarDK

Registered
Alias
DK
Are there any members on the forum that deal with importing arcade 1up games over? I was hoping to pre order ridge racer today but looks like you have to be based in the US 🤨

Getting arcade 1 up cabs over here, seems nigh on impossibl, I’m on the hunt for the tempest cab

Getting arcade 1 up cabs over here, seems nigh on impossibl, I’m on the hunt for the tempest cab
Definitely seems more difficult than it needs to be. There’s the odd ones on eBay that ship from the US and there’s a group on FB that does a container load now and again I believe but would like it ASAP

I am tempted by the ridge racer too. Found a company in Germany that sell it. Might be a drunken Friday night purchase :cool:

I’m not sure if Joe is on here, he is defo over on ukvac, he did a great job getting me my SW Arcade1up, search arcade 1up imports on FB as well. I think he is looking to get another load over in the new year, as the last one was a bit of a fight, as there is lots of issues with shipping atm, hoping he can get a TRON over for me.

I am tempted by the ridge racer too. Found a company in Germany that sell it. Might be a drunken Friday night purchase :cool:

Thanks very much for that 😊

Have emailed them.. have you dealt with the company before?

Thanks

Dan

I’m not sure if Joe is on here, he is defo over on ukvac, he did a great job getting me my SW Arcade1up, search arcade 1up imports on FB as well. I think he is looking to get another load over in the new year, as the last one was a bit of a fight, as there is lots of issues with shipping atm, hoping he can get a TRON over for me.
I tried the arcade1up import guy but unfortunately he isn’t taking orders at the moment until the latest container arrives

Thanks very much for that 😊

Have emailed them.. have you dealt with the company before?

Thanks

Dan
No, I haven’t dealt with them before. Seen people get stuff from them on the UK Arcade1up Facebook page. Read their reviews and it seems a bit mixed. They charge €100 for delivery on too of the €799 too so its not exactly cheap…and I assume there might be 20% brexit tax added on top of that as well. MyUS.com is another potential option too - have you looked at that site?

No, I haven’t dealt with them before. Seen people get stuff from them on the UK Arcade1up Facebook page. Read their reviews and it seems a bit mixed. They charge €100 for delivery on too of the €799 too so its not exactly cheap…and I assume there might be 20% brexit tax added on top of that as well. MyUS.com is another potential option too - have you looked at that site?
I tried myus.com, the cost including the taxes and shipping was as much as the machine itself. as shipping is done by volume not weight, so thats the issue there.

I've seen this before, and wondered why a company shipping industrial machines would be shipping arcade 1ups, so i stayed away from them, and the second thing put me off was the terrible webiste.....it just didn't add up for me, so took it no further.

I've seen this before, and wondered why a company shipping industrial machines would be shipping arcade 1ups, so i stayed away from them, and the second thing put me off was the terrible webiste.....it just didn't add up for me, so took it no further.
Yea I’m not convinced there legit

They were answering my emails within seconds yesterday at Sunday tea time and due to the machine not being in stock until March I would have no protection with PayPal if the worst happened.

Back
Top Bottom