What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Northern Lights NBA Fastbreak at the South Coast Slam (Worthing UK)

mc505afm

Registered
The Northern Lights crew are pleased to announce that the NBA Fastbreak competition we ran at the Northern Lights Show will be running again at the South Coast Slam by kind invitation from Will.

As before the competition is sponsored by Pinball Mania with a trophy for the winner and the chance of a cash prize.

This is a unique opportunity to play one on one using two NBA Fastbreak machines linked together.

To enter visit www.ukpinball.com and follow the link from the home page to the NBA Fastbreak page or you can go straight there from this link www.ukpinball.com/NBA_comp.html.

more details of this competition are on the website.

Get in quick as places are limited to the first 30 applicants.

Thanks Simon
smile-1.png

I'm in
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

very very few places left, most went in first half hour... if you want to have fun get your entry in ASAP, you will go away with a smile on your face...

we may have to keep the chanting and cheering down so as not to upset the neighbours that live close to the venue... that means you RAV and Will..

Martin Ayub has asked for the rules to the comp so to make it fair to everyone I am also publishing them here

It is a great laugh and im sure youll enjoy it, as for rules...

1.. no spitting

2.. no gouging of eyes

3.. no kicking below the belt (belt must be worn around the waist and no on

the head)

4.. there's no rule 4

5.. no bribing the referees (cheques made payable to Mark Robinson and must

be posted well in advance).

I think there are some alternate rules somewhere on the net for the actual

game, think they are on IPDB but our comp usually goes by the ones above.

Mark

I will be sending emails out with team and league info in the next couple of days,, also trying not to put multiple entries in same league..

once all entries have been sold final league info will be posted.

RAV YOUR ATLANTA HAWKS AGAIN.. (but dont tell anybody).

Only reason Rav has got them is because they never win anything, I told you not to tell anyone RAV..

This is the first place trophy for the Pinball Mania sponsored NBA challenge that we are running at the Slam in a couple of weeks, Ive been assured that it is not modelled on Will Barber but I am not too sure.. There are also medals for people who end up in the top three. Its going to be a Buzz

537994_280253428720458_163551633723972_626970_1464813246_n.jpg

Its to slim to be Will also its not got a pint in its hand.

But it has got a giant Terrys chocolate orange in the other hand.

Back
Top Bottom