What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved

Kram

Registered
Hi
Cool noobie and approved all in one day !
Well the Olympic and the bbc get inspired made me think !
What did I like doing before the Mortage,wife,kids and dog ?
Happy days at your local
Strong country,pinball,bar billiards and a packet of scampi fries :)
Can still get the scampi fries but the pub has change names to tesco :(
Hmmm well the wonders of the Internet have found my new local ish
Peters specail when lit in Salisbury excellent Friday's sorted.
Even my teenage daughter comes which is good coz it gets her away from her mobile !,,
Well the next step is one of my own probably Peter did put me on to Dan when he was selling his white water um and er,d
Best play some more then jump in.
Hmmm do like the Simpson pinball party tho ;)

Still that'll do for a start you all be good now

Mark...

Welcome, if you can't get out to play pins you can download an app called Pinball Arcade, some don't like it but it'll give you a taste of real pins.

It dragged me and a load of others into this hobby.

Welcome to the forum,
In conjunction to the pinball arcade there is a pretty awesome zaccaria pinball app which has all the zaccaria machines released on ios and android with tons of customisation :)

Welcome Mark

You can't go wrong with Peter at SWL he's one of the best...:thumbs:
When you get around to buying your first machine Peter will steer you in the right direction.

He will also be great with advise etc when stuff invariably goes wrong with your machine :hmm:

Cheers
Ian

Welcome Mark, remember you can still pick up a whitewater as they made plenty of them, and the one I was selling was above average quality hence above average price.

My best advice is to buy a game at the Manchester show, there's always some for sale. I always take along some cash to shows just in case. Either buy early, or hold your nerve and make a late offer, when people would rather not lug their sale games home.

Hi
Cool noobie and approved all in one day !
Well the Olympic and the bbc get inspired made me think !
What did I like doing before the Mortage,wife,kids and dog ?
Happy days at your local
Strong country,pinball,bar billiards and a packet of scampi fries :)
Can still get the scampi fries but the pub has change names to tesco :(
Hmmm well the wonders of the Internet have found my new local ish
Peters specail when lit in Salisbury excellent Friday's sorted.
Even my teenage daughter comes which is good coz it gets her away from her mobile !,,
Well the next step is one of my own probably Peter did put me on to Dan when he was selling his white water um and er,d
Best play some more then jump in.
Hmmm do like the Simpson pinball party tho ;)

Still that'll do for a start you all be good now

Mark...

Ahh.... Scampi Fries, they made your fingers stink like..... Well u know ...... They just, made your fingers ...... Er, smell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom