What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologies

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Apologies for not being around over the last week or so - Have had a severe case of Gout rendering me "off my feet", plus the misses hasnt been very good either.... Anything to go out will be in the next 24 hours or so...!!

Cheers
Paul

My sympathies - I get it occasionally and it's so painful....

Hi Paul your to young for gout ,to much good living
Haha i wish!! My mum gets it (she is in her 80's), and apparently it can be hereditary - thats who i am blaming. Not sure who to blame the osteoarthritis on yet.... however thats usually triggered by the gout too... so means it takes weeks for the pain to go away.

And whilst it's painful getting it in the foot, it's managable as you can walk slightly differently to ease the pain - when in the knee you cant as every time you put weight on your foot it compresses the knee...

It's the first time ive been consigned to the couch though... tramadol wasnt touching it and the docs wouldnt give me anything stronger!

I am also a gout suffer and have found that cherry tablets masively reduce the effects.

I get these from amazon

Interesting, do you just take them everyday as a preventative or when you have a flare-up?

Back
Top Bottom