What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Apollo 13

Andy B

Site Supporter
Putting feelers out for a mate who wants an Apollo 13.

Apparently he used to play it all the time back in the day.

Projects considered (as I would be working on it for him).

@Andy B

There’s one on eBay ATM 4K and no pictures of the actual machine, description says about how good the artwork is, but nothing about its condition 🤪

I bought my A13 about 3 years ago after my boy became hooked on it at a show, a fun game IMO, I’ve only seen two for sale since, seem a bit thin on the ground.

If you do manage to source one @myPinballs now sells a replacement moon magnet controller board, has the factory retro mods and generally a nicer item than the originals that from my experience seem a bit poorly now.

Good luck on your search 👍

@Andy B

There’s one on eBay ATM 4K and no pictures of the actual machine, description says about how good the artwork is, but nothing about its condition 🤪

I bought my A13 about 3 years ago after my boy became hooked on it at a show, a fun game IMO, I’ve only seen two for sale since, seem a bit thin on the ground.

If you do manage to source one @myPinballs now sells a replacement moon magnet controller board, has the factory retro mods and generally a nicer item than the originals that from my experience seem a bit poorly now.

Good luck on your search 👍

Yep magnet boards at the ready if needed. On the games front i've had 3 or so a13's over the years so those should all still be around in the uk somewhere.

One of my favourite dmd games the master alarm feature and modes in it are great. Tight shots though, but makes you a better player!

Back
Top Bottom