What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Apollo 13

Mozcom

Registered
Long Shot I know. Yes I already have one but it's in bits. My Mojo has been lost for some time and I think it may be rekindled if I had another one for reference. I have loads of pics but I think I may have originally bitten off more than I could chew.

I was thinking of selling it off as a jigsaw puzzle with body armour, coin door, wire form, apron sandblasted and powder coated. Re-galvanised metal work, some stuff tumbled. LED's, Target armour, side blades, lunar mod, New cab decals from PeteB. Playfield restored by Chris Platt. All the boards and Cab too. Unsure of what it owes me but it's a chunk.

Just no further along with it but willing to give it another try. If anyone has one or a project one, one with no boards etc. still intact then please get in touch

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...on”-“but-it’s-going-to-take-soon-time”.36688/

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom