What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Anything around £1500

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

I am collecting the Sopranos on Friday in Brighton, will be coming from the Midlands and if anybody has anything for around £1500 on that route as thinking about a 2nd machine and while in the works van I might as well try and get a 2nd one at the same time.
Looking over the past sale posts I see things like Funhouse, T2, Flinstones, No Fear, Starwars ect ect

Many Thanks

Robert

It looks like it adds an extra 35 miles to the journey if you swing by Salisbury... I have a Royal Rumble or a Black Knight for sale that might interest you?

That Royal Rumble is a nice Pin if wrestling is your thing :eek:

It's a decent game in it's own right, you don't have to like wrestling but it helps I guess ! :D
I forgot to say that the shaker motor is fitted and working in this game. :cool:

my idea of wrestling still revolves around Saturday afternoons watching Big Daddy and Haystacks et al but WWF is a great game to play even if you don't really get the theme! packed playfield would sum it up.

my idea of wrestling still revolves around Saturday afternoons watching Big Daddy and Haystacks et al but WWF is a great game to play even if you don't really get the theme! packed playfield would sum it up.
My idea of wrestling involves several scantily clad women and baby oil...:thumbs:

Thanks for all the input, I did see the Royal Rumble, but I just dont think its one I would be happy with, would of loved the scared stiff which I missed today, but thanks again, I am sure games will pop up, got to be patient and wait for the right pins and not just get stuff to fill the room.
Many Thanks

The artwork on Royal Rumble is literally pants, but it is a really good playing title. And it enables folk to strip to their pants and get down and dirty with pinballinfo's own Data East 'ophile @cooldan

Folk bang on about the artwork of the Fathom backglass. But what about this .....

image.jpg

I was in a pub today near Middlewich and they had a No Fear in there. The pub is run by a relation of a girl I work with and we were there for lunch after a customer open day.
To cut a long story short it had a credit dot and I got talking to the guy about it and he asked me to have a look to see what the problem was.
The bad news is the batteries were shot and had leaked, good news is that they were in a remote battery holder.
I reset the time and date and it all seemed to play alright but did not pay too close attention.
He was thinking of getting something else and asked if I wanted it, £1000.
I don't but said I would think about it.
If you are interested I can put you in touch or look deeper into it.
Cab had fade but seemed not too bad if you want a 1k machine but would need to look a bit closer.
No further credit dots when I played it but they could show up, ran out of time there and had to catch my lift.

Reactions: DRD

My your showing your age Steve! I thought i was the only old fart

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom