What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone tried 'PinOut' yet?

Tucks

Registered
Just a quick post. Downloaded the new game 'PinOut' on my phone today. Very good and very addictive.

Ditto, Saw Bowen raving about. Not tried it yet in any great depth but looks fun!

This is really cool, I usually don't bother with any pinball game bar pinball arcade or Zen, they are usually crap but this is good fun. Best score 3846 so far ( only had a few goes ).

It's very cool but needs some tweaking regarding the structure. Not sure I like how long the video modes last although they are fun the first couple of times. I've got 10519 top score.

Last edited:
8818 is my best so far, and that's start to finish without any continues.

What's most annoying is I was getting to level 6 on the free version, went ahead and bought the damn game only to find out it only goes to level 7 :mad::mad::mad:

Still love it though. My favourite toilet game ever.

8818 is my best so far, and that's start to finish without any continues.

What's most annoying is I was getting to level 6 on the free version, went ahead and bought the damn game only to find out it only goes to level 7 :mad::mad::mad:

Still love it though. My favourite toilet game ever.
Yeah i wouldn't pay for full version. I'm assuming it just lets you start from a later level with a zero score?

Back
Top Bottom