What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Speak French?

I bought this item on eBay recently:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221168781394&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:FR:1123

It arrived today but all I got was a very nice original manual?

From the second picture and the description I thought I was getting the other items as well? Have i mis-read the description?

What is the French wording saying exactly?

Way I read it you should have got what's in both pictures.
Sorry can't help with the speaking French bit.
Good Luck.

Manual, operator handbook, WPC schematic and miscellaneous goodies...

I'd complain if all you got was a manual. Ask them to send the rest or you will leave negative feedback and file a complaint to get your money back...

Manual, operator handbook, WPC schematic and miscellaneous goodies...

I'd complain if all you got was a manual. Ask them to send the rest or you will leave negative feedback and file a complaint to get your money back...

That's how I read it. I've now contacted the seller as he says it was an error. He is sending the other items priority mail.

Sounds like a good result, glad to hear they are sorting it and hope it arrives quickly to close the matter. I wonder if it was a mistake or just an attempt at having a go...

Back
Top Bottom