What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Anyone selling arcade racing game ? sega virtua racing ? namco Ridge racer or victory lap etc

The seeker

Registered
Thinking of mixing it up in the games room and im thinking of a racing game 1 or two player, luckily i have enough space. If you are thinking of selling feel free to message me. I have posted on uk vac in the past but never seem to find what im after. Thanks for looking

I have an unfinished project if you are interested. Bought in lockdown as a project but never fininshed it.

Free without the monitor and speakers.... was intending to put Teknoparrot in it. Needs PC and Logitech wheel or equivalent.

20200809_184318.jpg

Attachments

• 20200809_184318.jpg
    20200809_184318.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200906_195019.mp4
    2.4 MB
Yeah something like that would be great, not much of a photo or description :) really after a nice tidy working one, tho i would be happy to do the leg work if it all looked to be there ... ill message the seller

I was going to pay £2500 for a Sega Rally a couple of years ago, but then managed to play one in an arcade in Scarborough. It hasn't stood the test of time in my opinion.

Non working driver = money pit

HPL leisure might have some drivers

So many retro places opening and limited survivors

Hi have a SR2 twin, great fun game IMO, not for sale though.

Spares aren’t getting any cheaper or easier to find though.

F355 is okay, we’ll unless you go professional where it switches off most driver aids and gear change is on the paddles, then it’s very very difficult to even get a lap in! But in intermediate with aids in and in auto it’s pretty easy, you can switch aids off for one driver and leave on for another, good leveller for players with differing abilities.

Although F355 is on later hardware than SR2 I prefer a lot of the SR2 features, it boots in about 1/4 of the time, service mode is far easier and the graphics really aren’t that much inferior (if any) downside of the SR2 is it uses the DSB2 (digital sound board 2) this plays the main background music, I’ve had 2 x twins and these boards seem to be the Achilles heel of the hardware.

Both great games IMO but SR2 wins for me, but I’m a Ferrari fan and in particular the 355.

F355 is okay, we’ll unless you go professional where it switches off most driver aids and gear change is on the paddles, then it’s very very difficult to even get a lap in! But in intermediate with aids in and in auto it’s pretty easy, you can switch aids off for one driver and leave on for another, good leveller for players with differing abilities.

Although F355 is on later hardware than SR2 I prefer a lot of the SR2 features, it boots in about 1/4 of the time, service mode is far easier and the graphics really aren’t that much inferior (if any) downside of the SR2 is it uses the DSB2 (digital sound board 2) this plays the main background music, I’ve had 2 x twins and these boards seem to be the Achilles heel of the hardware.

Both great games IMO but SR2 wins for me, but I’m a Ferrari fan and in particular the 355.
A french fella has repro'd the dsb boards using modern tech and complicated magic I don't fully understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom