What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone remember where my RFM went?

Nigel Baker

Registered
Hello again,

I've been a bit quiet for a while (years I think), but glad to see this site is still going well.
Just starting to get back into pinball after other stuff seemed to get in the way.

Anyhow, I don't suppose anyone knows where my RFM currently is? I think the last time I saw it was at the SCS...

Nigel

Hello again,

I've been a bit quiet for a while (years I think), but glad to see this site is still going well.
Just starting to get back into pinball after other stuff seemed to get in the way.

Anyhow, I don't suppose anyone knows where my RFM currently is? I think the last time I saw it was at the SCS...

Nigel
Hi Nigel. I'm pretty sure it is over at Ravs unit isn't it? It was with me, then went to the SCS, then to Ravs iirc ......unless someone borrowed it since then.

@Rav ??

It's safe and sound with me @Nigel Baker :)
It did indeed go from the 2010 slam show over to Ivan's then over Rav's unit , was then taken by Ol to his work place and about four months ago Matt Adams bought it to my house where it is currently sitting in juniors games room , my boy loves it :)
It's here whenever you want it back mate .
Hope you and the family are all well haven't heard from you in eons .

Cool, Glad to hear it is safe and sound.

I'll probably be collecting it September/October time, so if you're happy to hold onto it till then, that would be great.

Family all ok, but yeah, I've been away too long. If only there was a big South Coast show to go to ;-)

Of course mate no problem hanging onto it.
One of the most underrated and fun pinballs out there. Knowing it's going will motivate me to find a nice one to replace it with :)

As far as the big south coast show goes there have been drunken conversations so never say never :thumbs:

I love the idea that it's possible to lose a pinball machine. Had no idea that that was a thing. I'm going to look behind my sofa now to see whether there's an 8-Ball Deluxe down there. I've looked everywhere else but b***ered if I can find one.
My Dirty Harry went on a prolonged road trip/loan out and for a short time I didn't really know where it was [emoji38]

That black rose is simons :)
Don't think he even knows where it is hahah
Your right we are an honest bunch

Back
Top Bottom