What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone recognise this signature?.....

I'm guessing John Trudeau signed it when he visited the UK. I don't have a sample signature to hand so am unableto compare.
I did put some JT autographed items into the raffle at Swavesy if the winners can dig them out.

Thanks for all your replies doodes. Much appreciated. The client had no idea it was there, as he did not know where the key was for the backbox........not that unusual for a non pin-head I guess. Maybe just someone messing the. I guess. It’s near Trudeau, but not near enough I think....game originally from Italy/Portugal/Spain the client thinks.....if that’s any help!?......(origin I.d. Labels all removed!).
Cheers K..

Trudeau sig has a very prominent T so agree most unlikely it's his. Maybe a previous owner decided to tag his/her machine with own sig as a simple security measure if it was loaned out sometime. Clearly the sig wasn't sold as a 'valuable feature' to the current owner so maybe just a dirty mark now!

Have found a very similar autograph on a flyer for Ghostbusters signed at Expo also signed by John Trudeau

Thanks Gary, @garyflower , appreciate you having a rummage for me, how close is it?
The machine was sourced for a Hollywood spx doode that’s a very good customer of mine, when I showed him, he said he would contact his signature guru’s in the business to see if it is one of the actors etc. Of the movie.....Do you reckon it’s Trudeau?
Cheers Keith.

Thanks Gary, @garyflower , appreciate you having a rummage for me, how close is it?
The machine was sourced for a Hollywood spx doode that’s a very good customer of mine, when I showed him, he said he would contact his signature guru’s in the business to see if it is one of the actors etc. Of the movie.....Do you reckon it’s Trudeau?
Cheers Keith.
I wondered if it could be Ernie Hudson from Ghostbusters who I've met in Chicago and Detroit but why would he sign CFTBL?
he signed a Ghostbusters translite for me but I don't recognize your signature as his.

Does the game have a US coin door ie could it have been imported with the signature?

Back
Top Bottom