What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need stuff from Leeds?

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Ive got to go to lucky Leeds tomorrow and should be at Cooldan's on Saturday so if anyone has anything small that needs taking down to the beautiful south that they can get to Leeds then let me know! Already will have a pin in the car so only room for bits and bobs, and won't be stopping on route .

Also, is the Brewdog the best place to go in Leeds for a few games? Any other suggestions?

Cheers

Are you going anywhere near @Will when you get back down south ?

Brewdog has a Champion Pub, DE Star Wars and a Spider-Man.
Nation Of Shopkeepers has a Ghostbusters.

Was near @Will on Tuesday but that doesn't really help. I dunno if anyone from the Deep South is coming up to Dans though.

Thanks for the Brewdog info - I have a soft spot for CP!

What time are you about ?

You could have a go on my machines if it is early afternoon. I will be home betwixt 1 and 3 pm.

That's very kind of you Andrew but I won't be arriving till 4 or 5 and then have to help someone move house so I'm hoping to get time for a visit to the brewdog in the evening. Looks like you have a great lineup though - I love all yours games except LOTR...

Well Leeds was great! Who knew? Played Transformers and pool at a pub called Skyrack, which is a champion pub. Then played SM, SW and CP at the Brewdog with a couple of pints of Kingpin, (after having first gone to the wrong Brewdog which was only 5 minutes walk away.) Then an excellent Indian featuring the largest naans I have ever seen brought to your table and hung from a kind of naan hook. Then back to a disgusting student flat with sticky carpets for a kip and swift exit the next morning.

Well Leeds was great! Who knew? Played Transformers and pool at a pub called Skyrack, which is a champion pub. Then played SM, SW and CP at the Brewdog with a couple of pints of Kingpin, (after having first gone to the wrong Brewdog which was only 5 minutes walk away.) Then an excellent Indian featuring the largest naans I have ever seen brought to your table and hung from a kind of naan hook. Then back to a disgusting student flat with sticky carpets for a kip and swift exit the next morning.
Sounds like a standard Leeds day.:)

Back
Top Bottom