What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone near Hornchurch, Essex?

Mark

Registered
Hi guys,

I've seen something on eBay (parts for an old Mr Muscle machine) which would be great for a project I'm working on.

The trouble is, Hornchurch, Essex is a long way from me and the buyer will not allow a courier (fair enough for a cheap item).

I know it is a long shot, but is there anyone near Hornchurch who could pick up the item for me and I could maybe pick it up at the Daventry show, or earlier if I could arrange something?

I'm near Wolverhampton in the Midlands.

Cheers, Mark

I'm currently in Southend for the weekend, so going home on A127 to m25....
So possibly could collect, going to slam and probably daventry and Martin coming my way next week......

I'm currently in Southend for the weekend, so going home on A127 to m25....
So possibly could collect, going to slam and probably daventry and Martin coming my way next week......
Well there's a few options. :)

Thanks guys, I am always amazed at how helpful the pinball community are :)
Thanks for the offers - I've been in touch with Stan, and being the top man he is, he's agreed to help :)
Once I have the item in my possession the nest task will be to sneak it past the wife -lol.
Cheers,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom