What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone make New Playfields?

Dunc

Registered
Hi all,

My corvette playfield has seen better days and wondered if there were new ones available or if anyone can make them?

I have restored mine as best as i can and it will be absolutly fine, but it will never be MINT due to rusty screws etc staining the actual wood (the the extent that it cannot be sanded out!)

Any ideas or info would be great!

Dunc

If you like the game and its a keeper then may be a option to source a better condition machine and sell yours.
There are some great condition Corvette pins out there.

Yeah, ive had my covette a for about 5 years now. Thing is, im enjoying the restoration part of it. And i want to get it as clean as possible. Ive had all the metal parts dipped and re-zinc coated, had new rear upstand for the playfield made etc. I kind of like the resto part prob more than playing haha!

Awesome, cheers for the link! :D

Dunc

To add to what others have said, CPR are doing a Corvette run right now and they're reputed to do top work. It's almost done but the waiting list is still open in case there are drop outs (which it seems there usually are). They tend not to do second runs on playfields for many years so if you're keen...

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

My indy j has parts from 11 indys . the hardest part was an unfaded original cab which came from a German prototype.

Back
Top Bottom