What's new

Trade Anyone interested in a trade for consoles?

no1mupp3t

Registered
Long shot but any wannabe game collectors after an instant decent set up for trades for pinball machine :p if so let me know. I now have tooo many games consoles and not enough room for another pin without trading. Cash can be added depending on pinball machine. Approx 450 games 8 consoles 3 handhelds and 38inch phillips backlit flat screen tv with a large computer desk available. More can be added but depends on the pinball machine ofcourse :p

Consoles include
Wii u
Nintendo wii
Gamecube
Xbox 360
Xbox original
Ps3
Ps1
Dreamcast
Gameboy micro
Nintendo ds
Gameboy colour

Possible additional extras include ....

C64
Playstation 2
N64
Super nintendo
Snes mini
Atari junior
Nintendo 3ds
Xbox one s
Sega megadrive
And approx 700 more games

Hope this post is ok. It is pin related as i am willing to add cash too :p

Attachments

• 20171210_163826.jpg
    20171210_163826.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 34
  • 20171210_163848.jpg
    20171210_163848.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20171210_163838.jpg
    20171210_163838.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
Personally, I would sell the collection on eBay and then use the money to buy a pinball. I would think you would have enough for pinball then.

I cannot see a straight swap happening, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

Reactions: JMP
Personally, I would sell the collection on eBay and then use the money to buy a pinball. I would think you would have enough for pinball then.

I cannot see a straight swap happening, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.
Yeah thats why i put longshot.

Unfortunately ebay or evilbay as i like to call it is full of people that buy stuff and claim items dont work so they get free stuff or money back. All gaming sites advise not to use ebay... hard when selling gamibg related items :(. Atleast in person sales can show items working and no comebacks.

You really need to list your games and what not as at the moment i am only seeing value at around £1k - £1.5k tops.

You really need to list your games and what not as at the moment i am only seeing value at around £1k - £1.5k tops.
Yeah if there interest i am happy to send pics of items but wasnt sure if people had pins for trades really. Was looking at pins around 1.5k - 2k.the 450 games/ 8 consoles and 3handhelds flat screen tv and desk value is about 2k as some great titles. As i said too i am happy to add cash also..

But even if it worked out £3 a game it is a good bundle. And some games for instance crash bandicoots and final fanrasies are quite sort after :)

If interested let me know will get a full list and pictures. And how much if any cash u require adding

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its worth the ask, now if you had any neo-geo aes i'd of been interested. ;)

Yeah thats why i put longshot.

Unfortunately ebay or evilbay as i like to call it is full of people that buy stuff and claim items dont work so they get free stuff or money back. All gaming sites advise not to use ebay... hard when selling gamibg related items :(. Atleast in person sales can show items working and no comebacks.

I've sold quite a few games and peripherals on there over the last month or so. Not had a single problem. As long as you send stuff with signed for delivery you should be ok.

I've sold quite a few games and peripherals on there over the last month or so. Not had a single problem. As long as you send stuff with signed for delivery you should be ok.

Same, I had a huge gaming collection that I thinned out recently and I also never had an issue on eBay. If you take pictures of it working, that will support your corner in a claim.

I still think selling your stuff would be the most likely path to owning a Pin.

I had a large NES and SNES collection that I moved on to fund a pin and an arcade cab back along. Regretted nothing. Felt ridiculous to me having thousands of pounds sat on a shelf. As others have said, I didn't have any problems on Ebay although facebook groups can be a good way to go as well. Dodge fees and people are usually friendly. You will get the odd tire kicker though!

Similar here. I divvied up my collection and sold the newer low value stuff (Wii, GC etc) on chilloutgames.co.uk - they were excellent to deal with, not most money but zero hassle. Older stuff and individual games that quoted high on their website (Alarm!) I sold individually on Ebay. Generally ok, just one non buyer/payer on my SNES console, the rare games went to obvious collectors.

Must be a sign of my age, but wasn't aware that PS collecting became a whole thing - good luck with the sale!

Back
Top Bottom