What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone familiar with pinball browser?

Matt BRU

Registered
Hi. I am setting my star Trek pro up with the alternative music found on pinside. part of the process is to use pinball browser. Anyway - I need the full version of pinball browser which requires a donation - which I have now made - you then receive a license key to access the full program. however I haven't received this yet, I only made the donation this morning but interested to see if anyone else knows how I get this license key? cheers

Hi. I am setting my star Trek pro up with the alternative music found on pinside. part of the process is to use pinball browser. Anyway - I need the full version of pinball browser which requires a donation - which I have now made - you then receive a license key to access the full program. however I haven't received this yet, I only made the donation this morning but interested to see if anyone else knows how I get this license key? cheers
My key arrived the next day. Patience my little Padawan. :)

It's a one man operation. I ordered my key on the Saturday, was emailed it on the Monday.

Thanks for the heads up. want sure of would have been automated or something. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom