What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone doing a pinball run? Want a pinball run?

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

been trying to get through to Martin, no

Looking for a leeds to norwich. If not, I may do it, anyone need anything done through that area? Might be worth teaming up on van and fuel?

Cheers,
James

Thabks @Pick Holder - I usually can it but finding time atm is the tough bit. Was my plan on the teaming up but if anyone needed anything else doing.

Thabks @Pick Holder - I usually can it but finding time atm is the tough bit. Was my plan on the teaming up but if anyone needed anything else doing.
Hi James, it’s looking like I’m going to be doing a run from Macclesfield (Manchester) to fakenham ( 30 miles shy of Norwich) before end of month as also getting no responses from Martin. I’ll be in my transit so plenty of room. ....

Hi James, it’s looking like I’m going to be doing a run from Macclesfield (Manchester) to fakenham ( 30 miles shy of Norwich) before end of month as also getting no responses from Martin. I’ll be in my transit so plenty of room. ....

Did you go for the EM's and Road Kings he had?

Yep - no response from Martin at all, been over a week, I know someone local waited 3 months before giving up and doing themselves. Don't get me wrong, amazing when he arrives, no-one better, but the best clearly is in demand.

I'll DM you @Jagspete - if that is okay? Is Leeds far?

DE Star Trek. Probably adds an hour plus load/unload. Been chasing for date for 3 weeks now, not normally a problem but seller wants it gone.

Back
Top Bottom