What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone dealt with www.pinballshop.de?

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
A friend is thinking of buying a restored EM from Pinball Shop Gmbh in Germany (www.pinballshop.de) and I was just wondering if anyone has had dealings with them? Do they have a good reputation, or, more to the point, should they be avoided?

Thanks for any info?

Paul

Surely it's going to be way cheaper sourcing a EM machine over here and learning all about it and how to fix any faults.
There are people who can help with all things EM. So save time and money and buy one from the U.K.

Sorry in answer to your question I know nothing about the company pinball shop .de

Surely it's going to be way cheaper sourcing a EM machine over here and learning all about it and how to fix any faults.
There are people who can help with all things EM. So save time and money and buy one from the U.K.

Couldn't agree more. But a) the particular one he wants (Recel Criterium 75) is impossible to get in the UK (at least I have been looking for one for over a year and haven't heard of any) and b) it is for a cycling related business, so he needs a machine that is restored and may have a chance of working for a while before it breaks down. He has no interest in learning about fixing it, so that will probably fall to me (as far as I am able) with the help of the knowledge of the community, or a pro.

A couple of guys on the list have had good experiences with the company apparently, so that's encouraging.

i used that place once i think, remember only being happy with the deal.

go for it dude. if that is the title you want and you don't mind paying the extra few hundreds for transport and taxes and stuff, it seems they are honest so just go for it. worst that can happen isn't that bad really.

Ok heard back from both, basics are they don't have a bad reputation (but not good either). They basically buy tatty machines, clean them up (reasonably well by all accounts) and make them work but they are WAY too expensive. Haggling may get you somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom