What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone brining in project pins from the US on containers any more?

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Is it still a thing?
Is it worth while?
Any contacts appreciated.

Thanks

JB

I might be wrong but I feel this question has come up a few times before. From memory the general consensus was that it was a big effort to save a little.

I think the issue with the US market is even crazier prices than here. So any pin is more expensive than it would be here. And from what I can gather, not necessarily easier to find. I imported a video cab using the servicing ukvac once but the cab market is different to pins.

Jamie B @BallyWilliams suck is the only person I know who's bringing in containers of games but I think they're more from Europe than the US. The shipping service on UKVAC is still going as Ken has been selling off some of his own games recently. It used to be the case that if you bought a game in the US (from Coinop Warehouse for example) and could arrange for it to be shipped to Ken's storage than it could come over in that container but I'm not sure whether that's still an option....you'd need to contact the people invovled on UKVAC :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom