What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Been to a Concert at Bellahouston Park, Glasgow ?

DRD

Registered
Wondering about going, but only if I get a decent view.

Two ticket prices, VIP £106 and standard £66.

Does anyone know whether the VIP ones guarantee you a spot reasonably close to the stage ?

Ta

Looking at the Foo Fighters or The Cure?

All I got from the web when I looked last year ‘ VIP this is usually your own area behind & to the side of the stage, with better toilets and bars, not as busy and you get to "feel like you are backstage". In reality you are to the side of the stage, stage left, there is a wee "VIP Entrance" that takes you there. You cant see the stage from that area.’

The Cure. First saw them in 1987. They rarely tour these days, and most gigs are massive festivals unfortunately. Even when I was 18 I could not be @rsed with open air gigs.

I want to actually see the band play, not just be hundreds of yards away. I went to a fantastic Cure gig at Wembley Arena a couple of years ago with @cooldan

I know that this will not be a popular comment. I was offered a free stadium ticket to see the Foo Fighters in Johannesburg when staying with friends a couple of years ago. Obviously a top, top band by any measure. They could not believe it when I declined the offer.

Back
Top Bottom