What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone about?

cooldan

i like pizza
i just watched a very unusual film called Cabin in the Woods, anyone seen it?

very strange. i thought it was just a bunch of teenagers going to the woods to make out and get drunk and then encounter psychos and bloody gory deaths ..... and it was ..... but it also had a peculiar group of puppeteer controllers observing and dictating outcomes, and zombies with grappling irons, and a werewolf and nighmare creatures and ghouls and Sigourney Weaver in it.

not sure if i recommend it or not, but it was certainly memorable, and probably bound for cult status.

Right now, finally getting a chance to reply to emails after a 14 hour day. I know I've spent too long in front of a screen today and now I'm doing the same for fun. Damn the modern world. I haven't even powered up a pinball machine today!

Mark

i was in the garage earlier, had a couple of goes on The Shadow then spent ages on the phone to Geoff (Calimori) while he talked me through trying to measure diodes and capacitors and voltages in my R&B backbox. buggered if i can understand any of it yet to be honest

Your description of Cabin in the Woods makes me want to watch it now
smile-1.png
I feel your pain about a long day at work....I know it's bad when I'm sat there on my own and the security guy comes round and switches off the lights leaving me with the glow of the computer screen for company
sad-1.png
Did manage to put a couple of (pretty sh*t) games on STTNG when I got in though
biggrin-1.png

All this work is holding up my Shadow shop out :mad:

Is that the Kate Middleton topless pic that all the fuss has been about? Shocking quality, it could be anyone! Chatroom sounds cool
smile-1.png

I loved Cabin in the Woods!

I'm a big horror movie fan and there hasn't been anything decent for ages. This was good. Not at all what I was expecting. And some of the monsters were very cool.

Back
Top Bottom