What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody going to UKPP from South East

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Is anybody going to the party on the Saturday from South East London.

I find myself without transport, and I don't fancy lugging 3 neons on the train!

I'm quite well mannered and don't smell too bad...I think!

Petrol money or beer tokens await.

Sorry Dave, I'm going up the day before. Might be worth dropping Julian a line to see if he's going up for the day

Thanks John,

If not would it be possible for you to take the bits up to the party for me if I dropped them round before hand?
And possibly bring a sheet of PDI glass back for me!

Cheeky, but can you imagine me with that on a train or in Victoria station!

Coming up from Worthing via Bognor could meet you mid somewhere if it helps

map.jpg

Looks like you already have some options but if you're still stuck and you can make it onto this route we could pick you up. Have a van too.

This will be early afternoon , maybe morning on the Friday.

No problem if you wanted to drop the neons off. I'm off work all week. Assuming the glass fits in the back of the car then that also shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Guys. John May take you up on that!

Is anyone going on their own and staying on the Friday/Sat night? Anyone fancy a room share?

Thanks for all the replies. I've found a ride, my buddy Manny from woodtech will be coming along.

If anybody wants any mirror polished parts/lockbars drop me a line, they are super shiny!

Back
Top Bottom