What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody dealt with Pinball Maskiner

Supposedly "based in Belarus" - Those prices are too good to be true.

I don't have a strong enough stomach for that type of risk! Plymouth, maybe :)

How do they get away with it? most would pay by card and not bank transfer and that would find them out.

The text on the site is lifted from other places that wouldn't be trusted either.

Wouldn’t it be odd if it is a legitimate family business who keep lowering the prices as folks are just not buying.
It isn’t, it has all the hall marks of a scam. Just a fair amount of effort has gone into making it look quite professional, which is a cost for what I would think was a low opportunity.
How many folks would fall for it to pay off?

Its a shame the prices/shop are not real MMr sub5k dream .Oh well my dream come true GNR in the post

This is what you get if you fill in an order .Robbing Gits

SORRY!
Our online card payment is temporarily unavailable.
Please switch to manual payment or Online Bank transfer.

Billing Address

Same as Shipping Address
Continue

step4Review & Place Order​

it is a fraudulent website
Hello everyone, a warning, the page www.pinballmaskiner.com and www.thepinballmachines.com are a scam, do not buy anything here, they will cheat you and do not send you anything, they will give you facilities and everything is very good, but when you make the payment, they will send you a number of Tracking of the merchandise that is false, the page that tells you about transport does not really exist, it is a false website prepared for the scam.

@Paul - allowing @Rober to create 6 do follow backlinks adds to that websites domain authority and by proxy supports them - I would remove the links.

Morning
I have deleted all but one of them.
@Rober, send me a pm to let me know you are real so we can have chat about this. .

Mañana
He eliminado todos menos uno.
[USER = 4994] @Rober [/ USER], envíame un pm para hacerme saber que eres real para que podamos conversar sobre esto. .
Hola, si es una estafa, a mi me han estafado, y a una persona de Italia tambien

Back
Top Bottom