What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Playmatic owners out there?

Kilgore

Registered
Alias
Dave
Had a few games on my Attack yesterday after fixing a small issue and just wondered if there were any other fans of Spanish pinball in the UK? Would love to see if or how many other playmatics are kicking around.

IMG_4449.jpg

I'm partial to a Spanish pin :D Had Star Wars by Sonic previously and am always on the lookout for a Lortium or a Bushido. So many weird and interesting games produced in Spain :thumbs:Take some more pics of your Attack, that thing looks cool :thumbs:

I'm partial to a Spanish pin :D Had Star Wars by Sonic previously and am always on the lookout for a Lortium or a Bushido. So many weird and interesting games produced in Spain :thumbs:Take some more pics of your Attack, that thing looks cool :thumbs:
friend of mine had the star wars sonic pin but i never got to see it in working conditon sadly before he sold it. Not seen or played either of the other two you mentioned ill check them out.

I was down at the lock up earlier so took some more pics for you. When i first saw how cool it looked i agreed to buy it there and then. Absolutely love the art on it. Shoots great too.

heres some more pics from today.

IMG_4514.jpgIMG_4530.jpgIMG_4522.jpgIMG_4519.jpg

I also made a little video of it at the start of this year. Planned to do a few more youtube vids of some of my other weird and wonderful tables but im not sure i love being in front of the camera its a bit weird and much harder than in looks. So please excuse my oddball first time nerves haha

Back
Top Bottom