What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any pinball gatherings Norfolk way

lmtc

Registered
Hi all,just got my first pin ( party zone ) and really enjoying it , Now i want to play some more machines and decide what i want from a second machine,So the question is are there any meetings / gatherings Norfolk way where i may be able to come along and play a few machines , have a chat with other owners etc etc etc,I know about the Manchester show but cant make that (sob)
All ideas gratefully received

Great advice all thank uk,i just looked at the uk league and i think norfolk must of fell into the sea lol.My quest shall continue

There's a few of us in Norfolk so perhaps there's opportunities to meet up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@lmtc I'm in Peterborough with 4 pins here and 3 more in holiday house near Hunstanton.
You're welcome to pop in at either to play if that's any good
@Ady Pope . I think we have a mutual friend (Joe Dunton )

Wow yes indeed Andy he's a most excellent bass player and good guy.

I have 4 machines playable at present near Downham Market so no reason for not playing a few pins!

I had a Canadian visitor to Special When Lit.

What's that to do with Norfolk...?

Well he was staying in Norfolk and travelled down specially on the train. I think he said it took the best part of 4 hours each way but he said it was well worth it! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom