What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Any ONE of the following machines..

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Flintstones - Complete and was working perfect but Playfield was stripped for cleaning and hasn't been put back together yet. Has the adult translite and the decal on the PF - LED's throughout, plenty of extra toys. Bowling Alley repaired - £1100

Doctor Who - Complete and working nice. - £1400 ovno

Medusa - Complete rebuild documented here back to original. - £1100

Strange Science - Complete with remanufactured Neon - £? - i don't know what this is worth as it came in a trade.

Monopoly - Nice original condition, has some flipper button wear but has been modded with monopoly play pieces, houses, hotels, money, title deed cards etc. - £1500

I don't really want to sell any of these but a debt I thought had been covered years ago (typical how family always come back for more) needs to be paid asap..

Courtney

Last edited:
I got £850 for my Strange Science with a new neon assy about 6 month ago. Dont know whether this helps or not. Ken

Surely gotta push the Dr Who as you have one sat with me Courtney!!!

Cheers

kev

Thanks for all the interest guys and I will keep a note of who wanted what in case they come up again but Flintstones sold and is already paid for too.

1812 is Khryssy's she would murder me...

Give me a call Anton book some time for JD
She would understand , I'm sure! Lol I'll trade you the JD! Hehehe

Snowed under ripping house apart...trying to get over in couple of weeks....be in touch soon....!

Good luck with the sale. If / when you need Monopoly back then let me know....or photos.....

Back
Top Bottom