What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Any 90s Bally/Williams under 3k

Expired Due to no activity

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
No longer looking - wife getting a new kitchen instead :mad:

Original ad below….

So.... the long story short, I was in the Warsaw pinball museum the other week, very deliberately playing stuff that the pin community thought was a bit marmite, to see if I liked anything that I didn't need to mug pensioners at the post office to afford. Flintstones surprised me with being quite fun. Not much in ruleset, but it was fun - I liked it! I am heading down from Scotland to Devon - 430 mile each way...eek! - and it'd be nice to pick something up on the way back. On the realistic chance that a Flintstones isn't going up for sale, any other 90s Bally/Williams things that won't break the bank will be considered. PM me, ta.

Jason.

Last edited:
Great game but was rated poor on release due to movie and timing.
Was at one point harder to shift than popeye! many were scapped so not many survived.
Even damage faulty ones have sold over 3k on eBay in the last year or so.

I've got a Williams hurricane you can have for £1800. I'm just off the j25 of the M1 if your interested.

I've got a Williams hurricane you can have for £1800. I'm just off the j25 of the M1 if your interested.
This is the second Hurricane I've been offered today. Sadly not for me but at £1800 I'm assuming someone on here reading this will probably ping you about it and buy it. Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated.

*edit* heading up the M5, M6 then M74 tomorrow. Van is empty so looking for something to pickup on the way home, so this is a little bump. Anything DMD era considered. Thanks.

2nd edit - i’m also headed to london in a few weeks. Can travel back up either the east coast or west to collect something then.

Original ad below….

So.... the long story short, I was in the Warsaw pinball museum the other week, very deliberately playing stuff that the pin community thought was a bit marmite, to see if I liked anything that I didn't need to mug pensioners at the post office to afford. Flintstones surprised me with being quite fun. Not much in ruleset, but it was fun - I liked it! I am heading down from Scotland to Devon - 430 mile each way...eek! - and it'd be nice to pick something up on the way back. On the realistic chance that a Flintstones isn't going up for sale, any other 90s Bally/Williams things that won't break the bank will be considered. PM me, ta.

Jason.
And it’s one of the best world under glasses tgats been made. I really like it too 👍🏻

Ok so bump! I missed the WCS 😢 but i’ve now done the long drive to london to help my wifes friend move down here. Driving home tomorrow (part of the way) and rest on Saturday. Anything within budget???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom