What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Pinball Noob...

Goodwinsplace

Site Supporter
Alias
Goodwin
Hi All,
Another new (potential) pinball noob.
Had arcade cabs for over 20 years, but never made the move across to pinball until now.
Looking for my first table and reading through posts I can see a few similar previous questions that have answered most of the questions I had.
I've narrowed it down to a Bally Williams 90s DMD, but not decided on the exact table yet, I used to play Fish Tales and looks a good one to start off with, but welcome any ideas on others to be looking out for.
Cheers,
Craig.

Plenty of great games of that era, but don't discount some of the DE or Sega games either.
Fishtales is great, HS2 is for my money one of the best starter games and you just missed a tidy one at £1500/

Might be an idea to get yourself to Pinfest in August to have a play on lots of games and see what grabs you.

Guess the main question is what's your budget...... as it first game I'm assuming you're not looking for one of the higher value games from the 90s (MB, MM, AFM etc) right off the bat.

Buy from here, avoid Ebay and it's ilk, someone will have something that suits.

Was it you that did a video walkthrough of RPi2DMD in English on YouTube by any chance?

Thanks for that, really useful. Budget is £2.5k but could go £500+/- depending on cab. Something like HS2 would be good as it would give me spare for another arcade cab too.
I'm not in any rush, but at the same time I'd like to get one before the wife puts in a bid for a new bathroom.

Yes that is my RPi2DMD video, I mainly do console repairs on my YouTube, just a bit of fun.

Back
Top Bottom