What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one in Nottingham.....

JayJ

Registered
Hey up. Another noob from Nottingham has joined. JJ. Hello there....

Thanks to Ronsplooter for his hospitality the other night in letting the two of us play his tables at home. What a collection!! You need to dig out that TAF from storage though :)

Hey up. Another noob from Nottingham has joined. JJ. Hello there....

Thanks to Ronsplooter for his hospitality the other night in letting the two of us play his tables at home. What a collection!! You need to dig out that TAF from storage though :)

Hello and welcome.

He needs to sell me that Flash Gordon in order to set that TAF up. C'mon @ronsplooter , think of the local pinball community ! ;)

Hand off the Flash Gordon and Fathom, if they do ever move they are coming to me.
Welcome to Pinball Info JJ.

You've done well there JJ. When I leave Chris' house there is usually a machine sticking out of the back of the car and my purse feels lighter. :)

Hi, if you need any technical help....don't ask me.....am quite good at plumbing though and building sh!t......pinball...still have 'L' plates......

My advice...use the forum, they're great, and buy lots of pinballs.......

Cheers all. I picked up that Mr and Mrs Pacman that was on ebay a few months back. Not for the listed price for a cash pick up now price that was cheaper. The boards are actually in decent nick. Just needs some parts and some TLC. I wanted to pick up a table for under 500 quid that I could tinker with in the workshop as my first project - coupled with the fact my two young daughters love Pac man - I had to have this table as a starter for me.

I've stripped it, started cleaning, etc, got some parts from the states, now I need some more from a UK site if poss?

Chris mentioned pinparts.co.uk - any good? - I'm after c26 capacitor for the Solenoid Driver board. I've bought a few deliveries from the states for the table and (Newbie) was stung for customs tax, but I thought I had to do it to start off and earn my wings. What's the best places to buy old parts in the UK?

Sorry if this shouldn't be on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom